Fire rescue story and pool safety covers — what a combination!
A 74-year-old Pennsylvania woman thanks her 14-year-old neighbor for saving her from a burning house.
A fire broke out on the first floor of Charlene McMasters’ two-story home. Justin Ritchie woke up to his dog barking and then heard NcMasters shouting.
Ritchie found an old wooden ladder, grabbed it and ran to the house. The teen set it up beneath the window. Two steps down the ladder and it broke. McMasters suffered broken ribs from the fall.